bulls eye!

Saturday, October 14, 2006


Well,I wore something yesturday, that I made before my blog, and thought I had to post it. It is from VOGUE knitting Fall 2005. It was made out of Lornas Laces' Shepherd Worsted and piped with mohair-blend "Grace" also from Lorna's Lace. It was great to make. Very different because you start in the center and work out. It can be worn as shown or as a shrug. My husband calls it my bulls eye sweater. I am not sure if that is great (don't want to be hit in a crowed) but I do love it.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous10/19/2006

    Leslie that is beautiful! So is the sweater for your daughter - you are very industrious! I ordered the Knitting for Peace book after seeing your hat. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/19/2007

    Leslie, the design is really cool and the colors in this one are beautiful. I'm having fun catching up on your blog. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your URL. You've given me so many new knits to think about ... maybe I should curse you instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete