ssk

Saturday, January 06, 2007

This was one of my favorite gifts for Christmas:

I ordered this for myself (from Scout), wrapped it, and put it under the tree. To: honey From: honey. I couldn't wait to unwrap it. Charlie, our 11 year old was excited too. He has always wanted one of these, and I always have told him those places are special to those people. We don't have anywhere that we go all of the time that is special to us. We like to travel around. So, when he saw this his eyes lit up! What does it stand for? SLIP, SLIP, KNIT!!!! His faced turned from excitement to confused and then a big smile. I think he approves. This is what is special to us. :)

The sweater I am wearing is a pre blogger sweater. I LOVE it, and can't tell you how much I wear it. A Classic Elite Pattern, Ruffled Coat, made out of Classic Elite Inca Marl.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Anonymous1/07/2007

    That is a great sweater! You know what is awesome about your sticker? Only knitters will get it and then it'll make them happy when they spy it - so think about that - you'll be making someone's day when they see it. Spread the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sticker. You did a beautiful job knitting this sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I want one of those, and that sweater is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is gorgeous! I love it. I think I must knit one. Have fun knitting the pirate hat. I loved it and it was exceptionally quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! It looks great on the black!

    ReplyDelete