swirl hat

Monday, January 22, 2007

Doesn't this remind you a little of soft serve ice cream?!

My hubby needed a baby gift for someone he works with. I completed this over the weekend with very little knitting. I wanted to show a few pictures of how it is knit. When you are knitting it, there seems like no possible way it could be a hat!
The pattern is from Knitting for Peace, and calls for two colors which I have done in the past, but I think it looks just as cute using only one color.


It is knit by increasing on one end and decreasing on the other.


You then pick up along one side for the ribbing. Gather at the top, make a pom-pom and voila! Finished!
Time to go get some ice cream!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Anonymous1/22/2007

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/22/2007

    That is a great hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting way to make at hat I have never seen that method before & I like it. It does look like soft serve ice cream. Neat, very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm going to go buy that book (Knitting for Peace) for that pattern! Is the rest of the book good? (I'm de-lurking - I've been reading your blog for a little bit now!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Web page of the internet site for sustaining application on it. Game Guardian APK Given that it's an information modifying device, origin consent is constantly required.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will currently be designated a password and also username. Hotschedules If your firm makes use of HotSchedules, you can access these valuable services.

    ReplyDelete