crazy knitter lady

Friday, February 16, 2007


This beauty has graced my night stand for many years.
My husband can't stand her. How could he not like her?!

Can't you just see her wheels spinning? ...if I knit for 3 more hours I can finish this sweater, and then start the green sweater, and by the weekend move on to the socks, and hmmm when can I start that one? o.k. I will stay up really late tonight and be able to finish that.....and where did I put that other yarn?
Oh and guess what...she actually whistles!

I did finish the messenger bag. It is currently staining my washing machine blue. (The yarn really bleeds). I don't think that I am going to like it. I think that there is a mistake in the pattern, but when I called Knit Cafe (yes, I actually called them to ask) they said that pattern didn't have any mistakes. Hmmmm, I don't know if I believe them.
Hopefully I will have pictures to post soon.
Have a great weekend everyone!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. my friends say I make "a face" when I am concentrating on knitting a tough pattern, I hope my "face" is as good as hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR KNITTING LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Nice blog...you have some really beautiful knits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GREAT figurine. She has some realy attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/16/2007

    That is too cute! Ignore the hubby on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/17/2007

    My gosh, this old Lady rocks big time! I totally love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/17/2007

    I love her and I love reading your blog! Have a nice day1

    ReplyDelete
  8. umm, the knitting lady was a LOL - that is something that I would have on my nightstand that mr.sunneshine would hate - and eventually "accidently" break while dusting or something....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that crazy knitting lady! Where did you find her? I am looking for a pic for my new blog, "Crazy is out of the Closet" can I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete