heading south

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Vero Beach, Florida to be exact. We are leaving tomorrow to go to my parents home in Florida, and won't be home until April 11th. The children have spring break for one week, and we are extending the trip a little. We have to take advantage of elementary school. It will only get harder to take them out of school. Their teachers have given us some things to work on, which is great. Libby and I can both act like teachers! We feel that spending time with grandparents is a learning experience in itself. Something to be treasured.

These two little guys will join Libby's bunny in the suitcase. They will look pretty cute in their Easter Baskets. They may not notice them, but I can guarantee they would notice if they didn't get them. So would Libby. She is always aware of "who" is getting "what". You still have time to make a bunny for someone special in your life, maybe even yourself!
I may not get much computer time while there. I might try to post. My days will be spent knitting with THE expert, my mother, and hanging with the kids. Hopefully I will be able to check in on your blogs, but if not, I will have some serious reading to do when I get home!

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Have a wonderful time and a very Happy Easter! Cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/28/2007

    Have a great time! We're heading to FL this weekend, too, to visit my husband's parents. I'm looking forward to a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Happy Vacation! Have a great trip.
    Nice pedicure, it is the best way to kick off a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Have a wonderful time in Florida, and Happy Easter to all of you! I adore the bunnies btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter and I hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Enjoy your vacation! We leave for Sanibel shortly after you get back. Liv and I have a pre-vaca pedi planned, too. Hope you get tons of time to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I have fun, we will go to KNitOne when you get back & you can tell me all about your trip, even if you can't post take pictures, lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/29/2007

    What adorable bunnies! Have a great trip. There is nothing better than spending time with mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a fantastic trip, enjoy the parents & the beach and the knitting & relaxing! the bunnies are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, sounds like you have a fantastic vacation ahead of you! What CUTE bunnys too!
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Nice pedicure! We are headed to Sarasota on the 6th. FL is the place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Do have a fantastic vacation with your family! We will miss you and we'll be all ears to hear from you when you get back!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great trip! I love this time of year in Florida. Cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great trip. Let me know how the bag treats you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Have a great time! Love the sandals, pedicure and bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! Have the best time! I love the bunnies, I also love the sounds of 'the expert' let us know what cool things you see and learn. we will miss you!
    cheers,
    Sabrina
    P.S. nice toes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous3/29/2007

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. those bunnies are precious. enjoy, and safe travels! i agree that sometimes the best learning can take place outside of school.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you have a great holiday!

    Those shoes were made for showing off those toes.

    Look forward to reading about your adventures when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun and enjoy the sunshine! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a fun time!!!

    I am going to make those bunnies....those are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous4/05/2007

    Those bunnies are too cute. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, how I love those bunnies!!! Must make some. But the time, do I have the time?
    I hope you are having a wonderful time in Florida. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Are you home yet? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete