Here are the rules:
1 Link the person who has tagged you 2. Tell 7 true things about yourself 3. Tag 7 new people
4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.
Here goes: (as told by my husband)
1. a germaphobic (yes, a bit I won't/don't eat off of buffets)
2. compulsive (o.k., maybe a little, i am sure you remember the ice)
3. obsessive ( aren't all knitters? O.K., I do tend to play the same song over and over, at least 250 times, whenever I find one i like, this was last weeks)
4. need quiet in the morning (yes)
5. get cold very easily (yes)
6. very laid back ( yes, it takes a lot to ruffle my feathers)
7. claustrophobic (yes, a bit, if the kids come into the bed, I have to be on the edge, but that is really not claustrophobic)
If you read this, consider yourself tagged. Play along if you would like.
You all know I love to bake. If you don't have these ingredients, you better stop what you are doing and go get what you need. This is the absolute best. Recipe was given to me years ago by a friend at my child's preschool.
1 1/2 cup sugar + 1/4 cup :: 1/2 c butter, softened :: 1 tsp vanilla :: 6 oz cream cheese, softened :: 2 eggs :: 1 1/2 cup flour :: 1 1/2 tsp baking powder :: 1/4 tsp salt :: 2 tsp cinnamon :: 3 cups chopped, peeled rome apples, or any (2 large)
Preheat oven to 350. Beat 1 1/2 c sugar with butter, vanilla, and cream cheese at med speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture until blended. Combine 1/4 cup of sugar with cinnamon. Toss this mixture with apples. Stir apple mixture into batter. Pour batter into spring form pan coated with cooking spray. Bake for 60-70 minutes.
And on the knitting front, Charlie's cobblestone is finished.
Just waiting for an opportunity to have a photo shoot. This may take a little bribing.
My kids always ask me what I do all day when they are at school. I giggle and tell them that I play with their toys. I guess I will have to come clean with the fact that I try on their sweaters and wear their bracelets.