give it a try

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hey! For those of you 60 quick baby knits lovers, I wanted to mention that Nichole is giving away a book AND yarn. So, if you didn't win here, maybe you should try over there!
These photos have nothing to do with that thought. I just needed a photo so looked through the archives.
These were taken May 11, 2009. I loved the bench Monday days. Maybe I should hop on board (or bench) again. I still look for bench goers if I'm out on Mondays. Hoping I will catch someone on a bench.
On this May 11, 2011, I went to teacher conferences, helped the kids tie-dye shirts and got my tomato plants in the ground.

Zara is blocked. Back soon to show.
Have a great one.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Tomato plants in the ground -- exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looo-ooove the dish towel and tulips. You and my other photography pal need to do 365 again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day to me. I love the bench photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those purple flowers, especially the shot of them covering the face. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you went through the archives to share a few photos to make us smile. Of course is blocked and ready to share...can't wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bench monday..cute idea. I like that middle pic especially

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos! My tomato plants are in - but it snowed again yesterday. Strange weather this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun photos from the archives. Everything is so green!

    ReplyDelete