a scrub and a winner

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Well, I haven't been baking cookies, but I did feel the urge to take a few minutes to whip up some coconut scrub today.  A few shriveled lemons and a jar that needed to be refilled.  I read about this stuff on Crunchy Peas Blog.  It's awesome.  (Follow this link.)
Shave your legs with coconut oil, use the coconut scrub, re-shave your legs... results in super soft legs!  And then, use it on your entire body!

Combine 1 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup coconut oil, 3 Tbls fresh lemon or lime juice.  Mix until blended.  Store in a mason jar in your shower!  (In the warmer temps it melts.  So, over the summer, I stored mine in the refrigerator. It feels great cold!)  I buy my coconut oil at Costco.  A big tub for a lot less.

The random number generator chose #27, Priscilla.  Please email me with your address so that Fashion Crochet can end up in your mailbox.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks so much Leslie for the book Fashion Crochet. I am so excited to get this book. You are so sweet. Good luck with your crochet. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete