50 knitted gifts winner

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas 2003

Did I ever mention how I always knit the sweaters my children wore in our Christmas card photo?   I think that I did it until Charlie was about 13.  It was a fun tradition and I always looked forward to choosing the pattern.  This sweater was a Classic Elite pattern.  Made out of the yummiest cotton.

The winner of 50 knitted gifts for year-round giving is #71, Olivia.  Please e-mail me with your address.  (My address is in the sidebar.)

I had a fun thought.  I think someone should challenge themselves.  Knit every pattern in that book in the year 2014.  I'd probably want to start with the New Years Mitts and continue through every holiday and season ending with the champagne cozy and champagne!  AND you should start a blog about it!   You know, sort of like that Julia Childs movie, Julie and Julia.  Don't you think that sounds like fun!?

I'll be back with the weelicious giveaway.  Elementary hats giveaway is still open!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love that you knit all of those Christmas card sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book looks great!! I think I'll have to look for it on Amazon...love the blog idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That WOULD be a fun challenge! So fun to see the parade of Christmas sweaters you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hats look great - would love to win this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathleen12/11/2013

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love those colors! They really look yummy!

    ReplyDelete