calling all yogi's

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm sure you have seen these.  Some people call them pedicure socks.  Others use them for yoga.  I happen to think they are great for both.  
This pattern is the treehugger warmers.  I really like this website.  They sell the item or a kit to make your own.  Genius.
I bought a kit, cause, hey, I LOVE to knit!
This pair is headed to my sister, Lisa.  To use while teaching or during her own practice.   I definitely have a few more of these in my knitting future.

Pattern:  Treehugger Warmers
Yarn:  Wool and the gang, 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton, midnight blue.
Needle size:  US 8
Notes: Easy and Fast!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. OH Now I know what I 'll do with some biggy yarn I"ve been saving. . PERFECT for yogi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently discovered that site. Very neat concept - make it or buy it and the designs are pretty cool. Like your treehuggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/18/2014

    When I was a teen and a ballet dancer, we used to cut the toes and heels out of athletic socks and wear them over our tights and ballet shoes for extra warmth at the beginning of class. These remind me of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about patterns like these. Would she have good grip in them? It would be helpful for your sister to try them out and to give you feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen these, but usually with sock yarn.... yours look warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete